Summer in Ischgl
Flowery mountain meadows, idyllic hiking trails, and thrilling bike tours.
Ischgl has long been more than just a winter sports metropolis. Summer in the Alps is full of surprises and unforgettable experiences. Experience it for yourself.
Over hill and dale along wild meadows
“A true hiker’s paradise” – this probably describes summertime Ischgl best. Surrounded by elegant mountain peaks and wonderful, flowery mountain meadows, you will embark on your own personal adventures here. Hiking is the perfect way to escape from the daily grind and get in touch with your inner self. Treat yourself to a well-earned break.
On steep cliffs at dizzying heights
The varied landscape of the Paznaun valley makes it the perfect destination for climbing. From beginners to experts, climbing enthusiasts of all levels will get their money’s worth here. The Silvapark in Galtür offers a unique bouldering experience with more than 200 tours in rocky terrain. Be brave and dare to go on an unforgettable adventure.
Silvretta Card Premium
Unlock unlimited fun and adventure with the Silvretta Card Premium!
- Unlimited use of all open mountain railroads in Paznaun and Samnaun
- Unlimited use of all open mountain railroads in the Montafon/Brandner Valley
- Unlimited use of public transport in Paznaun and Montafon/Brandner Valley
- Unlimited use of the Silvretta High Alpine Road
- If you stay three nights, you also get (once a day) bike transport at all open mountain railroads in Paznaun and Samnaun